the 5 participants
with predefined answer buttons
The Rogerthat Platform is well known for its structured, interactive, and automated communication between organizations and persons. It is very simple to design and run communication flows to your audience. These can be quizzes, polls, service reminders, questionnaires, subscriptions, or any automated interactive communication you can imagine…
Today we announce the new look & feel for the person-to-person communication. We use the same efficient interactivity as the organization-to-person communication.
Check out the screenshots!
It is very easy to add quick response buttons to a message you send. They make it very easy for your recipient to answer your question with a single click, or to confirm that she received the message by pressing the “Roger that!” button.
Moreover, you can control the behaviour what happens when the other receives your message. A few possibilities:
- Automatically dial a phone number that the sender included in the button.
- Open a web page
- Show a map with a location chosen by the sender. Get directions to that location.
A few more features:
- Long-press your picture to seal a specific message. This way, your recipients can no longer select or change a response button.
- Check the color coding of the recipient thumbnails at the bottom of the threaded view:
- Blue indicates that the recipient has responded or acknowledged all messages in this thread.
- Green indicates that the recipient has received all messages in this thread, but still needs to respond or acknowledge one or more messages.
- Orange indicates that the recipient did not yet receive all messages in this thread.
- Red indicates an error.
You can download Rogerthat Messenger